At souqfort we aim to be a marketplace where customers can find a large variety of great products that they need and add value to their daily lives.
Therefore, you can sell various categories of products on souqfort.
You can create your own listings and add them to your store.
Below are the list of prohibited items by the law, which cannot be sold on souqfort:
- All kinds of narcotic drugs
- Restricted and controlled medicines and drugs or prescription drugs
- Adult products
- Human body parts or products, except for hair from a human for the purpose of wig and extension-based products
- IDs and Licenses
- Home-made foods
- Mobile phone signal boosters, amplifiers, or repeaters
- GPS vehicle tracking systems, devices, or accessories
- Goods bearing Israel marks, logos, or flag
- Printed publications, oil paintings, photographs, pictures, cards, books, magazines, stone sculptures and mannequins which contradict Islamic teachings, decencies, or deliberately imply immorality or turmoil
- Goods intended to be imported from boycotted countries
- Any item containing animal products/ingredients sourced from animals listed on the WWF Endangered Species list
- Gambling tools and machineries
- Three layered fishing nets
- Original engravings, prints, lithographs, sculptures and statues in any material
- Used, reconditioned and inlaid tyres
- Radiation polluted objects and substances
- Forged or duplicate currency
- Firearms, bullets, weapons, and knives (except for kitchenware)
- Any other goods, the importation of which is prohibited under the authority of U.A.E. Customs laws or any other laws in the country